it 5 in the morning and I could not sleep.
funny how time came and went so fast. sudden growth as fast as Lotte Mart and 711 royal. let's jump back to 2010.
many things I have achieved in 2010 to meet the resolution last year, moved out of my parents' house', buy all the things in the list, go to new places, going to college the country, parted with friends sma,. i though ill go through trials along the way, all i experience has made me stronger and wiser. and it's fun. mostly i guess.
peak later this year, I still do not have the certainty of the feeling to Novi, maybe she's not my soul mate cause it was almost 2 years I can not certainty. DAMN!
resolution this year are: in no particular order:
-spend more time with family
healthy-living life
-enjoy life more
-go to YK
-stop drinking
i think that's it, i dont want to set my goals too high. this year's gonna be tough cause this will be the year I have to live without Novi cause I've decided to get out of her life, oh shit I'm not ready without her. will keep all the mental pictures I took in my head and make new ones. I hope to hold on to. damn. there are lotta things I want to write about .. now I all could think of was the word .. fuck
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar